General Medical Practices
RMI Accountancy are specialist accountants for opticians, dentists, pharmacists and general practices. We have over 10 years of experience working for small to medium sized practices and limited organisations.
We have branches in Lancashire and Manchester, with specialist accountants who act for opticians, dentists, pharmacists and general practices. We can help you with an array of our accountancy services specific for your practice.
- Do you want to save £££ in VAT and tax?
- Do you want someone to deal with the hassle and complexities of VAT?
- Do you want to work with an accountant that understands how your business operates – whether you are running an optician, a dental practice or pharmacy?
If you have answered YES to the questions above, then feel free to contact us. A member of our dedicated team will be able answer your queries – tel: 01706 656 183, 0161 413 7958 or email email@example.com to see how we can help you and the future success of your business.
We act for opticians, dentists, pharmacists and general practice in Lancashire and Manchester. As specialist accountants we aim to provide you with proactive accounting, VAT and business advice. We work closely with our clients and understand the challenges that you face in running a business. We specialise in financial and forensic accounting, VAT, tax planning and accounting matters. This has helped opticians, dentists, pharmacists and general practices like you to save money and increase profit over the course of time.
Through our accountancy services, we hope to give you the extra time to do what you do best – run your business!
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Preparation of VAT returns and negotiations with Customs and Excise on “full cost apportionment” or other special methods
- Partial exemption calculations for VAT
- Incorporating your practice and advice on transferring from sole trade or partnership to limited company
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts
- Practice review and business planning
- Bookkeeping advice
- Installation of, training on, and configuration of accounting software for opticians, dentists and pharmacists using Xero, Sage or VT Transactions
- Payroll Bureau service and support
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Advice on asset purchase including financing arrangements
- Business plans and financial forecasts
- Practice management system advice
- Tax Return completion and specialist tax advice
- Financial services, pension planning
- Preparation of annual accounts and tax returns
- Buying or selling a practice
- Exit strategies
RMI Accountancy has a dedicated team specialising in VAT and ophthalmic accounts, dentistry accounts and pharmacists accounts. We can provide advice and guidance on all aspects of financial accounting, taxation including partial exemption & business matters.
For a FREE no obligation discussion about your circumstances, please contact a member of our team on 01706 656 183, 0161 413 7958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org