Property Tax Planning
If you are property investor and unsure how to implement tax planning to pay less property tax and comply with HMRC legislation.
We specialise on property tax including
- Capital Gain tax
- UK property Tax
- Inheritance tax
- Stamp duty land tax
- Annual tax on enveloped dwellings
UK Property Corporate structure
- Transferring personally held property business into a limited company, without CGT, SDLT and in certain circumstances without any need to refinance
- Protecting investment properties from Inheritance Tax, without giving away income, access to capital or control over the assets
- Protecting shares in investment companies that do not qualify for BPR, so that the wealth can be protected for generations
- Enabling limited companies to reward Directors with an unlimited contribution towards their retirement planning and claim full CT relief
None of their advice involves the use of a scheme or any aggressive tax avoidance. This is plain vanilla tax advice that utilises tax and accounting treatment, as well as statutory reliefs.
Manchester Branch Burnley Branch
T: 0161 4137958 T: 01282 454322